Department of Child Services Referral Procedures:
IC 31-33-5-2 requires ALL school employees to immediately report suspected child abuse or neglect to the Department of Child Services (DCS) or local law enforcement agency, and then notify the principal or the principal’s designee that a report has been made.
- Immediately call DCS at 800-800-5556 and make a report
- If you believe criminal activity has occurred, please contact your building SRO or 911. Please include this information in the narrative portion of the referral.
- Complete this FORM
- By completing the above form an email will automatically generate to the corresponding building's admin team, school counselor, and the Director of Mental Health.
This information can also be found in the [FCS Staff Links] folder on your bookmark bar [DCS & Mental Health Forms].Please contact Kimberly Spurling, Director of Mental Health with questions or concerns at 317-346-8750 or email@example.com
- You will need access to PowerSchool to complete this form.
- If you do not have access to PowerSchool, please contact the building admin team, school counselor, or SEL Interventionist before proceeding.
- Dept. of Child Services will need the student's first, last name, DOB, contact, and demographic information when reporting.
Instructions for Viewing / Printing Your W-2
Enter your username and password
- (LAST FOUR OF YOUR SSN IF YOU ARE A FORMER EMPLOYEE)
- Current employee's use their FCS Network Login
Click the Employee Information Link followed by the W2 Information link which is found in the right-hand column under Payroll.
To view and print your W2 Form you will need to enter in your FULL social security number.
If you have any questions, please email Kerri Hoffman for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org
LVIS - Renew your license