Welcome to Franklin Community Schools! We are excited that your child will be joining us!
Please contact the appropriate school to learn about the enrollment process. During the summer months, parents can also contact the Administration Building at 317-346-8700 for assistance.
New students should present as many of the following as possible:
- Birth certificate.
- Proof of residency.
- Unofficial copy of transcript and correct name, address, and phone number of previous school and accreditation information.
- Health/Immunization records. (Note: These records are required before students may attend class.)
- Any pertinent background on curriculum from previous school (i.e., texts used, course description book from previous school, information helpful in correlating correct placement in courses here).
- Special testing information and/or psychological background (If applicable).
- Sports eligibility information (if applicable).
Students may also expect to take placement exams if needed to determine the correct level of placement. Students entering without one or more of the necessary items listed above may be asked to sign a waiver based upon verbal information given to the receiving counselor.