Parents of students entering Franklin Community Schools should contact the appropriate school to learn about enrollment dates and procedures. New student enrollment form.
New students should present as many of the following as possible:
- Birth certificate.
- Proof of residency.
- Unofficial copy of transcript and correct name, address, and phone number of previous school and accreditation information.
- Health/Immunization records. (Note: These records are required before students may attend class.)
- Any pertinent background on curriculum from previous school (i.e., texts used, course description book from previous school, information helpful in correlating correct placement in courses here).
- Special testing information and/or psychological background (If applicable).
- Sports eligibility information (if applicable).