Franklin Community Middle School is a place where learning has no limits
and academic excellence is attained one student at a time.
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS (5-16)
- The last Student Council meeting of this school year is Tuesday, May 21st at 7:30am in the FCMS auditorium. Any 7th grader that is interested in Student Council for next year needs to pick up an application in the Guidance Office. Applications are due Friday, May 17th. Please turn in your application to the Guidance Office.
- Don’t forget to get your FCHS summer school registration applications turned in! You have until Friday, May 24th. You can pick up forms in the FCMS Guidance office or FCHS Guidance Office. Completed registration forms can be returned at either location.
- The Indiana Sheriffs Association Youth Leadership will again be sponsoring 2 sessions of camp this summer. The camp is a program provided by Indiana Sheriffs for boys and girls who are currently in the 7th or 8th grade and are interested in learning more about a possible career in law enforcement. Some of the different camp activities will include, law enforcement related displays, career-oriented classes, simunition pistol training, leadership skills, obstacle courses, swimming, and other recreational and sporting activities. If you are interested, stop in Guidance and pick up the application today!
- All 7th grade girls wanting to try out for volleyball next year need to stop by Miss Hobbs's room K220 to pick up summer open gym and tryout information.
- Sylvan Learning Center will be hosting STEM and Academic camps this summer along with tutoring. Stop in Guidance and pick up a flyer if interested.