McDonald’s Beverage Cards
Stop by the Needham office to pick up your $5 McDonald’s Beverage card. You can get a free drink(coffee or soft drink) once a week for an entire year. This is a great savings! Beverage cards can be used at the McDonald’s on King Street or the McDonald’s in Trafalgar.
Field day will be on Friday, May
26th. The plan will be for it
to be an outdoor event but there will be no rain date. If the weather doesn’t
comply, there will be indoor activities.
4th grade graduation will be on the last
day of school. The rest of the school
will also have Awards Day celebrations as well.
There was discussion about doing an assembly in the gym for awards
2016-2017 PTO Application for Scholarship
Needham PTO Fun Facts!
- Needham PTO is a non profit 501(c)(3) and consists of parent volunteers
- Our main goal is to support programs and activities for the students and staff at Needham. We also strive to create a sense of family at Needham and help bridge the relationship between home and school
- Meetings are held once a month on the 3rd Tuesday at 6pm in the library. Babysitting is provided free of charge in the Needham gym
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- You do not have to attend our monthly meetings to be active in PTO!
- We need volunteers during the school day and evening to help with various PTO sponsored activities. Please sign up for our email list so that you are aware of these opportunities. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your name added to the list
- Cut & save Box Tops! Last year we raised over $4000.00 for our school. Box Tops can be turned into the container right outside the cafeteria. If you would like to help count and organize Box Tops, please email: email@example.com
- Sign up your Kroger card for the Community Rewards Program. Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com . Click on register or sign in. Sign up and add #17139 to start saving money for our school by shopping at Kroger. We earned almost $1000.00 from this last year with only 26 households registered.
- Once a month, PTO hosts a Dine To Donate Event in our community. We earned $1500.00 last year from these events. All money raised from this year's Dine to Donate Events will be put into a special fund to purchase new playground equipment.
- Participate in our Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough fundraiser this fall. This is the only fundraiser that we will have during the school year where we ask students to sell items. Last year we raised $10,000.00 for our school by selling cookie dough.
May 1st-5th - Staff Appreciation Week
TBD - Field Day
May 26th - 4th Grade Graduation
PTO MEETING DATES
Tuesday, May 16th 6pm Media Center
Babysitting is provided by the Grace Methodist Youth Group at all PTO meetings.
2016-2017 PTO Officers:
Committee Chairs for 2016-2017
PTO officers are:
Allyson Sever, Chair
Jill Bland, Co-Chair
Krista Orton, Treasurer
Jamie Murray, Secretary
Questions or to volunteer for one of our events, please email us at