PTO Meeting Dates Meeting Starts @ 6 PM All Meetings are held in the Media Center
smile.amazon.com - Enter "Needham PTO" in the search box and it will come up with us. Choose this and start raising money for us just by shopping!
redirectUrl=/account/community rewards/enroll. Either login with your credentials or sign up for an account then you can link your Kroger Card.
Tuesday, August 15th
Tuesday, September 12th
Tuesday, October 10th
Tuesday, November 13th
Tuesday, December 12th
Tuesday, January 16th
Tuesday, February 13th
Tuesday, March 13th
Tuesday, April 10th
Tuesday, May 8thNeedham PTO Fun Facts!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Needham PTO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and consists of parent volunteers
- Our main goal is to support programs and activities for the students and staff at Needham. We also strive to create a sense of family at Needham and help bridge the relationship between home and school
- Meetings are held once a month on the 3rd Tuesday at 6pm in the library. Babysitting is provided free of charge in the Needham gym
PTO EVENTS:Tuesday, August 29th Fundraiser Info Sent Home with StudentsFriday, September 15 Fundraiser Forms due to Classroom TeacherThursday, October 5 Fundraiser Pick Up in the Gym 5-8 PMThursday, October 5 Community Leaders Are Readers Night & Book FairThursday, October 26 McDonald's Dine to Donate Night 5-8 PM **** WEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR A PRIZEThursday, November 16 Skating Party @ Franklin Skate Club 6-8 PMDecember 4-8th Santa ShopThursday, December 21 Winter Convocation 1PMThursday, January 18 Skating Party @ Franklin Skate Club 6-8 PMTuesday, March 13 Skating Party @ Franklin Skate Club 6-8 PMFriday, March 16 Spring Carnival, Silent Auction & Book Fair 5-8 PMApril 30 - May 4 Staff Appreciation WeekTBD Field DayTBD 4th Grade GraduationBabysitting is provided by the Grace Methodist Youth Group at all PTO meetings.Questions or to volunteer for one of our events, please email us at
- You do not have to attend our monthly meetings to be active in PTO!
- We need volunteers during the school day and evening to help with various PTO sponsored activities. Please sign up for our email list so that you are aware of these opportunities. Email: email@example.com if you would like your name added to the list
- Cut & save Box Tops! Last year we raised over $4000.00 for our school. Box Tops can be turned into the container right outside the cafeteria. If you would like to help count and organize Box Tops, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up your Kroger card for the Community Rewards Program. Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com . Click on register or sign in. Sign up and add #17139 to start saving money for our school by shopping at Kroger. We earned almost $1000.00 from this last year with only 26 households registered.
- Once a month, PTO hosts a Dine To Donate Event in our community. We earned $1500.00 last year from these events. All money raised from this year's Dine to Donate Events will be put into a special fund to purchase new playground equipment.
- Participate in our Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough fundraiser this fall. This is the only fundraiser that we will have during the school year where we ask students to sell items. Last year we raised $10,000.00 for our school by selling cookie dough.