Franklin Community Schools uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6:00 pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff members
- Participate in group messages
These features and more are available from your desktop or mobile device.
Download the ParentSquare app for your mobile device.