Franklin Community Schools owns and operates its own fleet of school buses.
Transportation service is available to all eligible FCS students who live within the school district. If, at any time, you have questions about the FCS Transportation Department, please email email@example.com
or contact us
Franklin Community Schools is excited to announce that we will now be using a new parent app, Stopfinder, for the upcoming school year. Stopfinder is an easy to use app that allows you to have the most accurate information about your student’s bus schedule at any time from anywhere.
- You will receive an email invitation from Stopfinder to activate your account. This invitation will expire after 30 days.
- Download the Stopfinder app (Please download before May 20)
- Watch the intro video (about three and a half minutes) This is a great introduction to the capabilities offered by Stopfinder. (Please note: the messaging portion of the app shown in the video is not ready for use. Please continue to email firstname.lastname@example.org for your transportation needs.
- Enable push notifications for the app
- Look for a push notification in July notifying you that your child's routing information is available!