- Fill out the FCS Enrollment Form or stop by the main office during school hours.
- Bring the following items to the FCHS office:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- For transfer students fill out the Transfer Tuition Application
- Unofficial copy of transcript and correct name, address, and phone number of previous school and accreditation information
- Health/Immunization records. (Note: These records are required before students may attend class.)
- Any pertinent background on curriculum from previous school (i.e., texts used, course description book from previous school, information helpful in correlating correct placement in courses here)
- Special testing information and/or psychological background (If applicable)
- Sports eligibility information (if applicable)
In order to ensure that the most accurate information is on file for your student, please log into your PowerSchool parent account, click on the “Forms” link, select the "Enrollment" tab, and verify a few pieces of information about your student. Verification of this data cannot be done via the PowerSchool mobile app.
For more information please contact FCHS registrar, Debbie Smith.