MAKE DEPOSITS AND MONITOR STUDENT ACCOUNTS AT Meal Magic Family Portal
DEPOSITS MADE WITH CASH OR CHECK
- Parents will need the Student's ID number (SIN#) in order to set up the account. Please call the Food Service Office at (317) 346-8720 if you need help with finding your child's ID number.
- Once the account has been set up, you will not only be able to check on a student's balance, but you will be able to view the transactions completed on any particular day.
- You will be able to see exactly how your child/children are spending the money in their account!
- Meal Magic Family Portal can be used to monitor your child's account even if you do not choose to make online deposits.
- If you do choose to make online deposits to your child's lunch account, a flat fee of $2.85 for every $100 transaction will be added as a transaction fee.
- One transaction may include deposits to several student accounts.
- An online deposit is made directly into the child's meal account and will be available for use immediately after the transaction is approved.
- Tutorial Videos for Setting up a New Account, Making a Deposit, and Customer Options can be found at https://franklincommunity.familyportal.cloud/tutorials.
- Deposits may also be made by cash or check at each school.
- Checks should be made out to Franklin Community Food Service and should contain the student's first & last name in the memo.
- Cash should be in a sealed envelope with the student's first & last name and student account number on the outside of the envelope clearly marked Lunch Money
WE CAN NOT PROCESS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS AT THE CAFETERIA OR IN THE FOOD SERVICE OFFICE.