• To file for federal financial aid, follow the link below:

    FAFSA U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Financial Aid Logo



If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • INvestEd Logo

    INvestEd is a free resource for Hoosier students and parents looking for help with college planning and financial aid.  INvestEd helps families understand how to fund college wisely to help minimize potential education debt. For more information click here.