We are pleased to introduce parents to SchoolPay!
SchoolPay is a convenient option for making electronic payments for book rental fees.
SchoolPay allows you to make payments 24-7 and gives you peace of mind that your payment will not be lost along the way. You are always in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization, through this secure payment system. Each payment is followed by an email notification informing you of the student’s name, item name, and payment amount.
There are two ways of making your book rental payment.
#1 Your Power School account (preferred method)
- Log in to your Parent PowerSchool account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “alio Cash” button
- View the fees and click the “Make a Payment” button
- Enter the amount to be paid and click the “Submit” button
- You will be directed to the SchoolPay site, where you will follow the prompts and complete the transaction#2 – Create a SchoolPay account
- Go to www.schoolpay.com and click the “Create an Account” button. You will be guided through the account setup.
You will need:
*The School’s Name
* Student’s ID Number
If you have any questions regarding your new SchoolPay account, please feel free to contact SchoolPay’s Customer Service toll-free line at 888-886-9729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.